REALTOR®, Broker Associate, CRS
My marketing plan consists of the following:
1. Preparation of the house for marketing would include requesting the property be cleaned thoroughly, windows washed, yard spruced up and flowers added and chipped paint be repaired.
2. Encourage seller to engage services of stager/organizer to show property at its best.
3. Prepare all documents for listing and have seller complete all required disclosures.
4. Order floor plan diagram for advertising purposes.
5. Prepare brochure, online advertising and local advertising.
6. Complete photos and virtual tour, overhead & drone photos of property for MLS and for Internet advertising if warranted.
7. Insert Listing into the MLS. This will determine how prospective buyers see your house online. This is a crucial but often mishandled responsibility.
94% of buyers aged 29-50 use the internet to search for homes and this is the source of all internet listings.
8. Order pest control and home inspections for disclosure package.
9. Call MPWMD to determine current water inspection status.
10. Mail “New Listing” postcards to 250 of the nearest neighbors.
(Having neighbors call their friends is one of the most effective marketing techniques there is)
11. Make sure home is advertised on CARMEL REALTY web sites:
www.CarmelRealtyCompany.com; www.Trulia.com; www.MaryBellProperties.com and any other relevant websites.
Other web sites pick up listings including the New York Times.
Today, 90% of our buyers shop on the internet before we even see them…
12. Have home measured and fact sheet prepared providing all room dimensions.
13. Prepare virtual e- post card for distribution to all agents on the Multiple Listing Service.
13.5. Mail actual postcard to neighbors in the area.
13.75 Determine whether Matterport or a virtual tour or photos are best for the property and prepare same.
14. Hold Broker’s tours as necessary to make certain all agents have an opportunity to preview the property.
15. Hold open houses as necessary to provide exposure to the property.
16. Call agents after showings to get feedback regarding property.
17. Contact seller weekly/ or as needed to provide information regarding progress.
18. Manage escrow process and coordinate documents required to meet needs of selling broker and listing broker.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this information.
Only with communication and cooperation between the seller and the agent can this process be successful. It takes us working together to get the positive outcome you want.